
Little Charlotte had to spend a lovely 7 days/6 nights at the hospital because she was not gaining weight and she had bronchitis. She also had an infection which was making her not gain any weight. That stay was long enough for me. I went to the hospital thinking that she would be in a nursery while I stayed in the room. Not really how it happened. She was with us the entire time. We eventually had to bring a bouncy seat and some other entertainment. After breathing treatments, heavy duty antibiotics, IVs, ultrasounds and scans, she is getting better FINALLY!!
Lauren and Olivia liked the hospital because they could go the the "concession stand" or the cafeteria as everyone else calls it.



On a bright note this was the view every morning from our room.


1 comment:
what floor were you on?? I don't realize you had to come back??
Post a Comment