Saturday, April 18, 2009

Callaway Gardens afternoon trip

Since it was going to be a beautiful day I took the kids to Callaway Gardens after school. We could not have asked for better weather. We started at the butterfly center where Lauren loved the butterflies but Olivia was not too sure about them.



Lauren sat on a bench waiting patiently for a butterfly to land on her finger.



When the butterflies did come around Lauren laughed and Olivia ducked and covered her face.



We fed the fish and even went on a little hike to find the chapel. Charlotte thankfully slept the whole time. We will definitely be going back for a picnic soon!







4 comments:

Kerri said...

Ok - the hint I got most recently is that the kids have to grab one of the orange slices they usually have in dishes and rub it on their finger.

We were at a butterfly house recently, and I felt like we must 'smell' to these beautiful creatures. Then, a friendly mom let me in on the 'secret' method of attraction. Good luck!

Holly said...

I love Callaway. I'm planning on taking the boys on Friday, if I take the day off.

Your pictures are fantastic!

jlindsey said...

I love that picture of the trees & the sun! How fun!

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

Hi Paige,

You have a beautiful family!

I'm so glad you are joining in on the fun! If you can email me (brosequilts at yahoo.com) and give me your address. Also, give me an idea of the types of things you like so I have something in mind when I'm shopping. This will be fun! :)
~Michelle