Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Today was Lauren's 4th birthday party. We had family come over and of course Micah came over too which Lauren loved. The kids played baseball outside, played in the sandbox and painted tee shirts.




Lauren and Micah had a quick snack outside. Doesn't the happy couple look great?



I made balloon hats for the kids. Here is Olivia modeling one for the camera.



Instead of a huge cake I made star shaped cupcakes. We made our own sundaes with chocolate sprinkles, colored sprinkles, syrup, whipped cream and M&M's. YUM-O.



After everyone left the girls had to show off their bling. I think Olivia's earrings compliment her outfit beautifully.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

so cute...I wish I could have been there :( I keep asking Micah how the party went and all I get out of him is "fine"...MALES!! Thanks again for inviting us...I still haven't found the birthday invitation, I just assumed Micah hid it somewhere.

Kerri said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!

I will say - Olivia's earrings are pretty fabulous!